TWENTY-TWO RUSTING, DISGUSTING TRAILER HOMES, ELEVEN ON EACH SIDE OF "LOVER'S LANE COURT" (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) BEHIND THE BARELY HANGING-ON FRONT DOOR OF EACH IS A STORY; IN THE DAYS TO COME I WILL TELL THEIR SORTED TALES.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT!

I took my first art lesson last Tuesday night in West Point, Georgia, of all places. The studio is on Third Ave. which, since I have been driving, had always thought of as Main St. It is upstairs in a spacious loft style room. My instructor is a veteran art teacher and you can read her credentials on her web site that follows. Cheryl must be good, as this is one of 7 roosters that she coaxed out of 7 novice wantabe artists. Please don't get me wrong, there were far better examples, but I am proud of "Rufus" if I do say so.


Go ahead and admit it out loud, you have always wanted to try your hand at this. Well here is your chance. All the information you need is in the web link at the end. There are no long term contracts, you can do 1 and never pick up another brush if you like. You can see the paintings that are coming up as posted on the calender. You can wait until the one you like the best is being offered. There is no "beginning" of the class, just jump in and get better as you go. I can't not think of a reason that you could not do this, only excuses.


Cheryl is an art teacher to children, so she is used to questions ranging from silly to serious. E-mail or call her for any unanswered questions that you still have after reading this and her web site.


If you live within drivable distance to West Point and have always wanted to paint, then do it!


www.studioonthirdavenue.com 
706-518-6371 or 706-518-9453

No comments:

Post a Comment