TWENTY-TWO RUSTING, DISGUSTING TRAILER HOMES, ELEVEN ON EACH SIDE OF "LOVER'S LANE COURT" (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) BEHIND THE BARELY HANGING-ON FRONT DOOR OF EACH IS A STORY; IN THE DAYS TO COME I WILL TELL THEIR SORTED TALES.

Friday, August 26, 2011

THE CRAP-MOBILE---JUST THE THING FOR MY READERS?!

This is my latest invention for the people who read my blog! The CRAPPER-MOBILE are for folks who are as full of it as I am. Now you don't have to rush to the facilities after reading my column, just sit there and, well, you know.........

I am looking for investors and inventors to help me launch this. It also needs wi-fi and some way to keep the coffee hot. Send your suggestions today.

No, wait a minute, that won't work. It would mean that you would have to admit that you actually read this crap (no pun intended).

NEVER MIND!
larrycook351@yahoo.com
706-302-8902

No comments:

Post a Comment