TWENTY-TWO RUSTING, DISGUSTING TRAILER HOMES, ELEVEN ON EACH SIDE OF "LOVER'S LANE COURT" (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) BEHIND THE BARELY HANGING-ON FRONT DOOR OF EACH IS A STORY; IN THE DAYS TO COME I WILL TELL THEIR SORTED TALES.

Monday, May 26, 2014

THERE COULD BE A GOLD RECORD IN YOUR CONVERSATION!

Have you ever been sitting around, just talking about nothing in particular or important, when out of the Blue, you hear a statement or phrase that makes you think, "Hmmmm, that would make a great Country song,"?

Well of course you have! Warped mines think alike!

Here are some of mine:

That white wedding dress ain't the only lie she told!

How can I miss you if you won't go away?

I don't know whether to kill myself or go bowling.

I keep forgettin' to forget about you.

I wanna whip your cow(I do not even know what that means)

I wouldn't take her to a dawg fight, cause I'm afraid she would win.

I'm just a bug on the windshield of your life.

If you don't leave me alone, I'll find someone who will.

If you are leaving me, can I come to?

I'm so miserable without you, it's like having you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment